Saturday, December 02, 2006

Don't think I like food. I love it and can only depend on 6 cups of rice and 6 litres of coke a day. That is why I have a flat abdomen.


Come on guys, what would Africa be without its variety of succulent meals?

Yes, African food is something I cannot live without.

I eat chicken and chips in a shop in London only because I have got to eat something.

But a nice plate of Ghanaian Banku and Okro or eba from Nigeria, ohh! I really remember home, in a nice red palm oil sauce, with a big portion of fufu or fufuo and aponkye krakra - that is what I call real food.

Or a market filled with wild meats, such as antelope, and fresh greens, the choice is yours.

I love African food and each time I go back home for a holiday, I always make sure that my mum cooks me a special African meal.

And the next day I run to eat wood-grilled goat meat in the typical small African restaurant bar - of course with a deadly cold local beer.

by Opanin K

No comments:

Pages