Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Feeling OK


I closed from work today and a little tired. I got a lift from Phil and arrived home a little earlier than normal. I came to the kitchen but found Gloria there so I have to wait a bit before I could go to the kitchen. I wanted to to cook rice balls(emotuo) but I changed my mind when the rice was on fire. I had to cook the rice and also cook some fufu instead.

I bought microphone from work so I connected it and started to chat to a friend in Canada. I chatted for about an hour and she got a call so I decided to sleep and told her so that I could hang up.
I have decided to build up my blog and found a new way of connecting the radio station from Ghana web. It was really successful when I tried it but I have a very very long way to go. What I have seen is that when I ditch my laziness, I will get shorter.

Quote Right: Do good always even to those who take you for granted, tryin to kick you dirty ass in public....

No comments:

Pages