Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Very Troublesome day


I woke up in the morning around 7 but was in bed till half 9. I came downstirs to sit on my Pc instead of preparing for Trafford Centre. I finished all the preparation for Trafford Centre but reach the bus stop at almost 20 past 11, almost late. I got bus 52 to Salfold Precint, got down and took bus 10. The kept standing for almost 10 minutes and became angry with the driver for wastin a lot of time but I didn't show it though.

I reached Eccles to meet bus 100 but took a cab istead because I was getting late(It was 7 minutes to work time). By God's grace I reached with only one minute late. I bought 2 pitta bread after closing and missed bus 100 so as usual I had to come to city centre with bus 250 and wait for bus M10. I reached the house at about 20 past 11pm. I warm some beans stew, I have in the fridge and ate two pitta bread with it.

I saw that I got a letter from my bank which had been opened by my house mate and I was very mad. This was not the first time and I decided to tell her to stop. First I taught about how to tell her so that she doesn't get angry because I already know how she behaves when you try to tell her something she did was wrong. If it was only the three of us in the house I wouldn't worry but each day in and day out we get visitors some whom we might not know or turst. Leaving a bank statement for the mercy of anybody who sit ion our lounge is an outrageous. The idea which came to my head was, maybe she might not be aware that some one can just take the name of a person and the address to do a lot of things in this country. If the person gets a bank details then you are already doomed. Her face was not good when I told her but I was not wrong and the letter was stated as PRIVATE anyway.

I called tontoh and Akabutu and Eddie told me she was going to drop something into my account for me.
Qoute: Believe in God and try to live a righteous life and love everybody even your enemies.

No comments:

Pages